Myscape Sanctuary

  • 1,40,00,000INR
, India, Telangana, Hyderabad, Hafeezpet, Myscape Sanctuary, 79/1, Hafeezpet, Hyderabad, Telangana
For Sale Under Constrution

Myscape Sanctuary

, India, Telangana, Hyderabad, Hafeezpet, Myscape Sanctuary, 79/1, Hafeezpet, Hyderabad, Telangana
  • 1,40,00,000INR

Overview

Property ID: 7891
  • 4
  • Lot 4Acrs
  • Apartment, Flat, Projects
  • Property Type
  • 3
  • Bedrooms
  • 1300
  • sqft

Description

Typology: 2-3 BHK Apartments, 1300 to 2200 Sq.ft. Location: Off HITEC City, Behind HITEX, Hyderabad.

We’ve brought this sanctuary to life with 4 acres of lush greenery, on which stands 4 towers, each with 15 floors. Each home proudly boasts of a private terrace from which you can see mother nature opening up her arms in an embrace below. in the centre of Hyderabad on which stands 4 towers, each with 15 floors. Covering only 28% of the ground, this unique concept ensures that there’s no vehicular movement inside the periphery, leaving 72% of the property home to sustainable landscape which is made possible thanks to the deep soil zone.

Address

  • Address Myscape Sanctuary, 79/1, Hafeezpet, Hyderabad, Telangana
  • City Hyderabad
  • State/county Telangana
  • Zip/Postal Code 500049
  • Area Hafeezpet
  • Country India

Details

Updated on May 3, 2020 at 7:12 pm
  • Price: 1,40,00,000INR
  • Property Size: 1300 sqft
  • Land Area: 4 4Acrs
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Property Type: Apartment, Flat, Projects
  • Property Status: For Sale

Mortgage Calculator

Monthly
  • Principal & Interest
  • Property Tax
  • Home Insurance
  • PMI
INR
INR
%
INR
INR
INR

Schedule a Tour

Your information

Walkscore

What's Nearby?

Contact Information

View Listings
Prop
  • Prop

Enquire About This Property

0 Review

Sort by:
Leave a Review

Leave a Review

Similar Listings

Welcome to www.Propertystall.com Thank you for visiting us. Please read the following carefully and note that this Disclaimer applies to the entire website. Our website is currently under development and reconstruction. We are in the process of updating the website as per the applicable laws i.e. the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 and the Rules made thereunder ("RERA") The content of this website is for general information purposes only. In no event will Propertystall.com offer any warranty on the information made available, or be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage in connection with, the use of information on this website. By using or accessing the website, you agree with the Disclaimer without any qualification or limitation. Design, specifications, floor plans, brochures, and interactive plans, etc., are subject to change without prior notice. Computer-generated images; walkthroughs and render images are the artist’s impression and are indicative of the actual designs. To find out more about Projects/Developments, please call +91-949242525 or visit our Sales Office during working hours and get in touch with an authorized Sales Representative. Please note that by sharing any of your contact details on the website, you are authorizing the sales team of Propertystall.com  to provide information on our projects over Calls, SMS & Emails.

Compare listings

Compare
Prop
  • Prop